1. General Description
- OGFest’18 brings you another kind of contest that exhibits delegate’s professionalism, passion and perhaps story in the picture. It aims to create awareness of energy industry and sustainable development with photo reflects the essence of energy theme stated. This contest awaits delegates to win the exciting prizes with their impeccable photography skill with creative caption!
- Energy and Humanity
1)Rules and Regulations
- This is an individual contest.
- Photo that have been submitted must be related to the theme given.
- Images that have been used for commercial purposes or been published will not be eligible.
- Pictures must meet the following specifications:
- Upload images with the original pixel size (unless cropped). Do not scale and do not change the resolution.
- Must be uploaded in JPEG format with high quality compression.
- Conversion to grayscale (black & white) is not allowed
- Changes in density, contrast, colour and/or saturation levels that alter content by obscuring or eliminating backgrounds, and/or objects or people in the background of the picture is not permitted.
- Pictures must not show the name of the photographer, agency, or publication, or any other information.
- The content of picture must not be altered by adding, rearranging, reversing, distorting or removing people and/or objects.
- Photo that have been submitted will go through screening process by our committee to determine the relevancy of photo with the theme.
- Committee of OGFest’18 reserves the right to reject the entry that is deemed irrelevant.
- Photo of delegate that have done all the steps requirement in Steps to Join and passed the screening process by committees will be posted in our official Facebook page – Oil & Gas Festival.
- Submitting photo should include a maximum of 50 words creative caption that is related to the photo.
- Judging will be based on likes collected on Facebook.
- Three (3) best photos with the most likes will be chosen as winners.
- Awards will be distributed at the end of the event in Gala Dinner.
3)Steps to Join
- Don’t forget to share your photo in our page to your friends for voting!
a)Submission & Deadlines
- Submit your delicate photo with caption to the email below with the name of the photo OGFest18_PHOTO_Your Name_Name of University in JPEG format.
Deadline of Submission : 15th September 2018
Date of Contest : 16th September2018 – 17th October 2018
Email for Submission : email@example.com
Tiong Su Kiet
Chief Executive of Photo Contest OGFest’18